Education: Odesa State Medical University, Faculty of Medicine, specialty — “General practitioner with the highest qualification category”.
Internship: emergency medicine.
Additional education: passed training programs on ART; HIV/TB, HIV/viral hepatitis co-infection; on neurocognitive disorders and other concomitant diseases; on opportunistic infections.
Period of work:
- total medical experience – 27 years;
- experience of work as a physician – 17 years;
- experience of work in in the field of HIV-infection – 17 years.
Work experience: Odesa Regional Center for Prevention and Fight Against AIDS, (since March 2018, it has been transformed into the communal non-profit enterprise “Odessa Regional Center for Socially Significant Diseases”), experience of work in international and non-governmental HIV/AIDS organizations in Ukraine.
- Diagnostics and treatment of HIV infection, including ART prescription, monitoring of the effectiveness of treatment, reduction of side effects;
- diagnostics and treatment of opportunistic infections;
- diagnostics and treatment of diseases and conditions associated with HIV infection;
- advising people living with HIV and their family members on issues related to treatment adherence, reproductive health, and HIV infection prevention.