Education: Faculty of Medicine at the Kharkiv National Medical University, specialty – “Gynecologist with the highest qualification category”.
Additional education: passed training programs on ART; HIV/TB, HIV/viral hepatitis co-infection; on neurocognitive disorders and other concomitant diseases; on opportunistic infections.
Length of service:
- total medical experience – 25 years;
- experience of work as a physician – 17 years;
- experience of work as a physician – 17 year.
Work experience: Odesa Regional Center for Prevention and Fight Against AIDS. Communal non-profit enterprise “Odessa Regional Center for Socially Significant Diseases”, experience of work in international and non-governmental HIV/AIDS organizations in Ukraine.
- diagnostics and treatment of HIV infection, including ART prescription, monitoring of the effectiveness of treatment, reduction of side effects;
- diagnostics and treatment of opportunistic infections;
- diagnostics and treatment of diseases and conditions associated with HIV infection;
- advising people living with HIV and their family members on issues related to treatment adherence, reproductive health, and HIV infection prevention;
- diagnostics and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STIs);
- colposcopy examination;
- diagnostics and treatment of gynecological diseases;
- managing patients with HIV infection;
- family planning in case of HIV positive couples;
- post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP).